Post Your Job
Company: Presidential Trust Fund (PTF)
Expiry Date: 10.May.2016
Presidential Trust Fund (PTF) is a Financial Institution, established by the Government of Tanzania, in 1984 under the Trustees Incorporation Ordinance, Chapter, 375.
The objective of PTF is to promote self-help and self-employment spirit to marginalized Tanzanians, especially, to empower youths and women in Tanzania by providing innovative financial and non-financial services through a team of competent staff, in ensuring wealth creation to the beneficiaries.
Presidential Trust Fund invites competent, energetic, self-motivated for the below analyzed and seeks to appoint dedicated, highly organized and qualified candidates in order to work in the Branches located in Morogoro ,Kibaha, Makambako, and Dar-es-Salaam, for the following positions:-
II. Senior Legal Officer Grade I- AT DAR ES SALAAM.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIFICATION
1. Degree/Diploma in Law from recognized Institute.
2. Knowledge and dear understanding of procedures, regulations policies and laws' governing the microfinance sector
3. An advocate registered in Tanzania or with a permission from the Chief Justice to practice law as an advocate In Tanzania.
4. Relevant experience, 5 years in senior position.
Experience interacting' with and/or managing Board operations, including preparation of materials for Board meetings; influencing the structure of agendas; and advising on various issues such as corporate governance and fiduciary duties, ethics and compliance/and strategic transactions.
6. Executive leadership and ability to see and handle more than the legal issues of business consequences and legal advice must be able to move easily between a hands-on operations-focused view and strategic outlook
Send your application and CV to the underlined address:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
PRESIDENTIAL TRUST FUND FOR SELF RELIANCE
PLOT 54A UPOROTO. STREET
P.O BOX 70000
Looking for a Job?
THE LATEST NEWSView All
Subscribe to our Newsletter