Post Your Job
Company: Proactive Employment Solutions
Expiry Date: 30.Dec.2016
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
(These are indicative in nature and are subjected to change as per the business requirement of the Company)
Sales and Marketing
• Achieve annual budget and KPI’s set.
• Responsible for achieving budgets – Sales, GP, NP and Net working capital
• Manage the Key Accounts that contribute over 80% of the business
• Responsible for sale of spare parts of commercial and passenger vehicles.
• Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
• Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, stream lining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
• Responsible for managing the sales team of Parts, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence throughout Tanzania.
• Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts of automotive parts.
• Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, commercial vehicles sales meetings, sales, newsletters and electronic bulletins.
• Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and achievement on sales targets and administer the sales target and achievement plan.
• Personally observe the performance of sales representatives in the field on a regular basis.
• Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales Organization.
• Partner with the Manager – Corporate and Strategic Accounts in the development of key customer relationship management.
• Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
• Assist sales team with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Prepare periodic sales pipeline reports showing sales volume and potential sales.
Improving Customer Services:
• To be responsible for customer satisfaction
• To be committed in supplying products and services to exceed customer expectation
• Execute assignments with sense of urgency
• To take ownership of the assignments
• To liaise effectively with Sales, Service and Finance Department Managers
Coordination and others
• Coordinate with Service Manager / operations for customer issues related to spare parts
• Inform Supervisor in advance if any customer needs are delayed for any reasons so that the customer can be notified
• Inform the customer in advance if the scheduled time is not likely to be met
Functional competencies/Skills Required:
2.Communication and language skills
5.Knowledge of Commercial Vehicles
Looking for a Job?
THE LATEST NEWSMbeya to have 10bn/- Irish potato centre
Subscribe to our Newsletter