Post Your Job
Company: Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank
Expiry Date: 13.Jan.2017
Nature and Scope:
The Public Relations and Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Planning, Research and Policy. He/She will be responsible for management of bank's internal and external communication including, provision of public relations and protocol services; maintenance of bank's relationship with stakeholders and the media; bank's engagement with the Government and other external partners as well as marketing of bank's products and services to the public.
• Develop and manage implementation of bank's Communication Strategy;
• Develop and manage the bank's relationship with business associates, Government Ministries/Departments/ Agencies,
Embassies and the general public;
• Monitor local news media, analyze and review news and business events to inform management of significant developments and identify emerging issues that might impact on the bank's image;
• Plan, prepare and produce leaflets, brochures, press releases, business leaflets, and develop/ manage a website aimed at promoting the bank's products and image.
• Liaise with news media including issuance of press releases and responding to media inquiries concerning the bank;
• Coordinate 'advertising, marketing and promotion work for the. bank's products and services including management of branding for the bank;
• Organize and arrange news conferences, press/publicity events, exhibitions and trade fairs;
• Prepare and conduct bank's awareness programs to disseminate key information to the public on bank undertakings and developments;
• Represent the bank and act as the spokesperson in public events;
• Coordinate protocol and other logistics related to handling of bank visitors from within and outside the country;
• Coordinate engagement of the bank with internal and external stakeholders and bank responses to quests; Manage and update the bank's website.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
Master's Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in in Public Relations, International Relations, Business Administration or related discipline from a recognized University institution;
At least five (5) years working experience in a reputable organization;
Excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills;
Strong written and communication skills with ability to write documentation in a concise and focused style;
Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision;
High developed Computer skills;
The Managing Director,
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank,
3rd Floor Acacia Estates Building, 84 Kinondoni Road,
P.O. Box 63372,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Looking for a Job?
THE LATEST NEWSKCB Bank conducts training to SMEs
Subscribe to our Newsletter