Post Your Job
Company: Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank
Expiry Date: 13.Jan.2017
Nature and Scope:
The Public Relations and Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Planning, Research and Policy. He/She will be responsible for management of bank's internal and external communication including, provision of public relations and protocol services; maintenance of bank's relationship with stakeholders and the media; bank's engagement with the Government and other external partners as well as marketing of bank's products and services to the public.
• Develop and manage implementation of bank's Communication Strategy;
• Develop and manage the bank's relationship with business associates, Government Ministries/Departments/ Agencies,
Embassies and the general public;
• Monitor local news media, analyze and review news and business events to inform management of significant developments and identify emerging issues that might impact on the bank's image;
• Plan, prepare and produce leaflets, brochures, press releases, business leaflets, and develop/ manage a website aimed at promoting the bank's products and image.
• Liaise with news media including issuance of press releases and responding to media inquiries concerning the bank;
• Coordinate 'advertising, marketing and promotion work for the. bank's products and services including management of branding for the bank;
• Organize and arrange news conferences, press/publicity events, exhibitions and trade fairs;
• Prepare and conduct bank's awareness programs to disseminate key information to the public on bank undertakings and developments;
• Represent the bank and act as the spokesperson in public events;
• Coordinate protocol and other logistics related to handling of bank visitors from within and outside the country;
• Coordinate engagement of the bank with internal and external stakeholders and bank responses to quests; Manage and update the bank's website.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
Master's Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in in Public Relations, International Relations, Business Administration or related discipline from a recognized University institution;
At least five (5) years working experience in a reputable organization;
Excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills;
Strong written and communication skills with ability to write documentation in a concise and focused style;
Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision;
High developed Computer skills;
The Managing Director,
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank,
3rd Floor Acacia Estates Building, 84 Kinondoni Road,
P.O. Box 63372,
DAR ES SALAAM.
REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NOW
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTSTangazo Kwa Umma
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
THE LATEST NEWSAndroid P will prevent apps from quietly hijacking your camera
Subscribe to our Newsletter