Post Your Job
Company: Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank
Expiry Date: 13.Jan.2017
Nature and Scope:
The successful candidate will report to the Procurement Manager. He/she will be responsible for assisting Management and staff on procedures to be followed in procurement. He/She will also assist a secretarial role in the Tender Board and other procurement activities.
• Participate in the preparation of Annual Procurement Plan;
• Liaise with suppliers/stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of goods and services and inspect them before being accepted into stores; Attend to inquiries from bidders and suppliers;
• Establish a databank of suppliers for the bank and assist in managing suppliers' relationships and service level agreements (SLA's)
• Assist the Secretary to the Tender Board in preparing agenda for Tender Board meetings;
• Maintain registers of all procurement and supply contracts
• Prepare compliance reports for submission to the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority
• Prepare contract documents
• Provide support in review and evaluate procurement requirements and recommend appropriate method of procurement;
• Provide assistance to user departments in the preparation of specifications, when required;
• Provide support and coordinate preparation of tender bidding documents;
• Provide support in conducting training in procurement and contract management;
• Carry out any other related duties as may be assigned to him/her by supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
• University Graduate in Materials Management or related discipline from a recognized institution;
• Registered by the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPT);
• Possession of a recognized professional qualification such as CPSP;
• Master's degree/Post-graduate qualifications in procurement management will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of three (3) years practical experience in procurement at Officer level;
• Strong written and communication skills with ability to write reports in a concise and focused style;
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
• Computer skills.
The Managing Director,
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank,
3rd Floor Acacia Estates Building, 84 Kinondoni Road,
P.O. Box 63372,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Looking for a Job?
THE LATEST NEWSTCCIA Investment profit declines 60pc
Subscribe to our Newsletter