Post Your Job
Company: Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank
Expiry Date: 13.Jan.2017
Nature and Scope:
The successful candidate will report to the Procurement Manager. He/she will be responsible for assisting Management and staff on procedures to be followed in procurement. He/She will also assist a secretarial role in the Tender Board and other procurement activities.
• Participate in the preparation of Annual Procurement Plan;
• Liaise with suppliers/stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of goods and services and inspect them before being accepted into stores; Attend to inquiries from bidders and suppliers;
• Establish a databank of suppliers for the bank and assist in managing suppliers' relationships and service level agreements (SLA's)
• Assist the Secretary to the Tender Board in preparing agenda for Tender Board meetings;
• Maintain registers of all procurement and supply contracts
• Prepare compliance reports for submission to the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority
• Prepare contract documents
• Provide support in review and evaluate procurement requirements and recommend appropriate method of procurement;
• Provide assistance to user departments in the preparation of specifications, when required;
• Provide support and coordinate preparation of tender bidding documents;
• Provide support in conducting training in procurement and contract management;
• Carry out any other related duties as may be assigned to him/her by supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
• University Graduate in Materials Management or related discipline from a recognized institution;
• Registered by the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPT);
• Possession of a recognized professional qualification such as CPSP;
• Master's degree/Post-graduate qualifications in procurement management will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of three (3) years practical experience in procurement at Officer level;
• Strong written and communication skills with ability to write reports in a concise and focused style;
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
• Computer skills.
The Managing Director,
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank,
3rd Floor Acacia Estates Building, 84 Kinondoni Road,
P.O. Box 63372,
DAR ES SALAAM.
REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NOW
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTSTangazo Kwa Umma
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
THE LATEST NEWSAndroid P will prevent apps from quietly hijacking your camera
Subscribe to our Newsletter