Post Your Job
Company: Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank
Expiry Date: 13.Dec.2016
Nature and Scope:
The Information and Communication Manager will report to the Director of finance and Information Communication Technology.
He/She will be responsible for the formulation and implementation of the ICT strategy, installation of hardware/software, meeting user requirements, training, security and recovery arrangement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, develop, implement and manage the integrated IS strategy to facilitate effective information processing and data management.
• Co-ordinate data processing, networking, office automation and external contractors in the provision of efficient computer systems, services and support.
• Plan and upgrade systems installations and introduction of new systems to enhance systems performance, integrity and
• Ensure information systems security through implementation of relevant security controls.
• Develop the company's information systems training programmes in conjunction with line management and ensure its continuous and effective implementation.
• Liaise with external information systems contractors as necessary for provision of relevant services to the company.
• Prepare, obtain approval and control IT budget within approved levels. '
• Carry out any other duties assigned to him/her by the supervisor from time to time. .
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
• Master's Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field. Thorough knowledge of banking, accounting and office automation packages.
• Hands on experience on LAN, WAN and other communication facilities. .
• Minimum 6 years' experience in system design and implementation of which 3 must be in a senior position in a bank or finance institution.
• Excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills;
• Strong written and communication skills with ability to write documentation in a concise and focused style;
• Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision;
• Leadership, motivation and people management skills.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited being an equal opportunity employer offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and excellent working environment.
The Managing Director,
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank,
3rd Floor Acacia Estates Building, 84 Kinondoni Road,
P.O. Box 63372,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Looking for a Job?
THE LATEST NEWSVodacom meets 476bn/- IPO target
Subscribe to our Newsletter