Post Your Job
Expiry Date: 14.Jan.2017
1. Trouble shoots repairs and maintains electrical & instrument equipment’s & components
2. Periodical observation of Pumps& Motors, Gear Boxes, MCC panels and all electrical equipment’s.
3. Responsible for monitoring the electrical safety equipment’s like electrical fence, camera, and fire fighting systems.
4. Monitoring and supervision of shift electrician works.
5. Safety and security of all electrical and instrumentation equipment in the factory premises.
6. Responsible for personal protective equipment’s and ensure to wear uniforms & PPE properly.
7. Responsible to train the subordinates and new recruits.
8. Periodical observation and servicing of DG sets transformers and electrical equipment’s.
9. If noticed any problem related to electrical & Instrumentation, immediately inform to Manager/Supervisor.
10. Maintains appropriate service and repair log books.
11. Ensure a clean and safe work area nearer to the electrical and instrument panels.
12. Coordinate with production department to rectify the electrical problems without fail.
13. Recognize and Troubles shoots the electrical problems in the factory during the shift.
14. Responsible for electrical lighting in the entire factory.
15. Safety and security of all electrical and instrumentation equipment in factory like Motors, pumps, Cables, panels and all accessories.
16. Follow the preventive maintenance works and implementation as instructed .
17. Immediate Power changeover during power failure and inform concerned departments before changeover.
18. Responsible for monitoring the electrical safety equipment’s like electrical fence, camera, and fire fighting systems.
19. Daily routine checks of DG sets like Batteries, Engine oil, water level, availability of fuel and any other leaks nearer to the DG sets
20. Inform concern for diesel issue and supervise the pumping to DG set fuel tanks.
21. Starting and stopping of DG sets during power failure. And supervision vision of DG set running.
22. Maintaining of log sheets for DG set running hours and fuel consumption.
23. Daily checking and take TENESCO Meter readings and regularly check the electrical loads
24. Follow annual maintenance works as instructed by supervisor/manager
25. If any problem related to electrical & Instrumentation, immediately inform to supervisor/engineer/manager
26. Coordinate with other shift electricians and supervisors and maintain shift logbook.
27. Pending works to be handover to upcoming shift electrician without fail during the shift handover.
28. Other responsibilities as assigned by the Management time to time.
Only qualified candidates should apply by sending their cv via apply now or firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NOW
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTSTangazo Kwa Umma
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
THE LATEST NEWSAndroid P will prevent apps from quietly hijacking your camera
Subscribe to our Newsletter