Post Your Job
Company: The Aga Khan Health Services Tanzania
Expiry Date: 16.Jan.2017
The Aga Khan Hospital, Dar es Salaam is a part of Aga Khan Health Services, Tanzania (an agency of The Aga Khan Development Network) which is committed to providing quality health care to its patients and promoting Medical Education equipment.
Position: Bio Medical Engineer
Reporting to The Manager Biomedical Engineering primary mandate of a biomedical engineer is to carryout various activities related to Biomedical Equipment maintenance (breakdown/preventive) ensures availability of Biomedical Equipment ready and verified for safe use in the hospital.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for repair and maintenance of medical equipment and particular responsibilities within the specialties of the appointee
• Carry out planned preventive maintenance, inspections, commissioning. and test in accordance with the departmental procedures / work instructions and proper documentation of the maintenance records;
• Review outcome' of preventive maintenance action and make recommendations to department staff concerning improvements
• Performs installation/ commissioning of Medical equipment's.
• Performing pre-purchase, technical Appraisals, Technical Inspections and equipment disposal recommendations.
• Supervise vendors in installation/ commissioning of Medical equipment
• Perform Contract Monitoring for medical equipment on contracts
• Making equipment data logging request EDLR, spore ports list and documentation related to equipment Installation and commissioning.
• Provide on the job trainings to junior/ fresh engineers on medical equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Trains end users for proper operation of biomedical
• Meeting with senior leadership and department managers to exchange findings and medical equipment management plans.
• Dealing with technical queries from hospital and PMC's and giving advice on new equipment.
• Ensure operations manuals and service manuals for equipment are available in the department.
• Investigating safety-related incidents for medical equipment.
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelors /Diploma in Biomedical Engineering 1-3 years of working experience in maintenance of biomedical Equipments for Bachelors degree holder.
• 5-8 years of working experience in maintenance biomedical Equipments for Diploma holders.
• Note (fresh Candidates can also apply however interview will be called only for the Short listed candidates)
• Ability to work with diverse groups and commitment to advancing workplace diversity.
• Collaborative partner who values teamwork and integration.
• Employ problem solving and decision making abilities to resolve challenges quickly and creatively through appropriate courses of action.
• Results oriented: Concentrate on activities necessary to achieve departmental and company's goals.
• Customer Centered: Strive to attain a continual standard of 100% internal and external customer satisfaction in all areas
• High integrity
• Communication skills
• Interdisciplinary team building skills
• Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts
• Ability to build consensus, take decisions
• Strategic thinking and leadership skills
Interested candidates must submit applications; include CVs and other relevant documents by January 16th, 2017 at the Human Resources Department. The Aga Khan Health Services, Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer.
REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NOW
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTSTangazo Kwa Umma
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
THE LATEST NEWSWhatsApp bug allows blocked accounts to send messages to those who blocked them
Subscribe to our Newsletter