Post Your Job
Company: Crystal Recruit
Expiry Date: 01.Jun.2017
Our Client, a group of companies in the manufacturing, trading and real estate sectors would like to grow their team in Dare salaam, Tanzania by hiring a Competent Accountant. We are looking for an individual who will ensure smooth running of the company financials.
Your tasks will include but will not be limited to;
• Responsible for day to day accounting function of the company
• Accounting for Purchases, Sales, Pay Roll, Supplier payment, Customer Collection
• Data entry in Accounting software all the company transaction
• Compliance with Statutory returns - Vat, Income Tax, WHT, NSSF, SDL
• Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Maintaining customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
To be considered for this role, you must have the below;
• Must be a Graduate
• Be CPA certified.
• Willing to take up assignment in Dare salaam
• Familiar with Licensing requirements
• Has basic understanding of Insurance function
• Hands on experience on MS office, any accounting software
• Familiar with Labour laws of Tanzania.
• Good communication skills, inter personal relations and a team player.
• Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience as an accountant with demonstrated accounting expertise in any field.
• Should be able to work under pressure, with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
• Must be result oriented, organized and a good time manager.
• A mature individual who can handle different stakeholders in the company.
pply for this job
If you possess the relevant experience and qualification, make your application through the job portal on the company website and look forward to an exciting career change!
To apply for this job, please go to the following website
Looking for a Job?
THE LATEST NEWSConsumer associations touted to promote standards
Subscribe to our Newsletter