Post Your Job
Company: Family Health International (FHI360)
Expiry Date: 03.Jun.2017
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, FHI 360 is seeking suitable candidates to fill in the position of Human Resources & Administration Officer (1 ) , based in Dar es Salaam.
The position will provide support in the areas of recruitment, staff benefits, staff development, HR Information Systems (HRIS), and employee relations.
• Working with the Human Resources Team in ensuring timely action in the execution of important HR tasks including recruitment, staff benefits, staff development, HRIS and employee relations.
• Preparing and ensuring an orientation program in place for newly appointed staff
• Establishing necessary tracking tools to ensure full compliance of established HR policies rules and regulations, including for leave management and monthly updates of staff lists
• Ensuring distribution of policy manuals and communication of policies and procedures
• Administering Staff benefits including Health Insurance and Pension/Social Security
• Ascertain Staff development needs and identify appropriate training for staff
• Undertaking field visits to address HR issues in the field for reporting to the HR Lead
• Filing of HR documents systematically and maintaining confidentiality of HR files
• Assist in ensuring all administrative systems and process are highly reliable and efficient.
• Managing inventory of assets in collaboration with the Finance Department and in accordance with FHI360 and USAID regulations
• Identifying issues related to the delivery of administration services and take action to coordinate and resolve them appropriately.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences with 3-5 years’ relevant experience; OR Advanced Diploma in similar field with 5-7 years’ relevant experience.
• Proficient knowledge in HR and Administration Management. Experience of HR in the international development organization is an advantage.
• Excellent understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
• Capability to execute assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal; Able to communicate well with all levels of people.
• Skills for exercising diplomacy and tact in follow-up of requests in timely and efficient manner.
• Ability to carry out duties with minimum supervision
• Demonstrate sound work ethics; Must maintain confidentiality in the execution of duties and responsibilities
• Possess cultural and political awareness and sensitivity
• Able to maintain standards of conduct; use sound judgement while performing duties.
Apply for this job
How to apply:
Send your Application, Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees
Human Resources Department, FHI360
P.O. Box 78082
Dar es Salaam
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DYNAMIC DECEMBER OFFER
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTSTangazo Kwa Umma
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
THE LATEST NEWSDiaspora send 55bn/- via Tigo Pesa
Subscribe to our Newsletter