Post Your Job
Company: MARIE STOPES TANZANIA
Expiry Date: 12.Jul.2017
11 Kinyonga Street – Mwenge
Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST), a local Non-Governmental Organization, is a social enterprise and a leading provider of family planning, sexual and reproductive health care and allied services. MST is a partner of the Government of Tanzania and a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 37 countries worldwide. MST’s mission is that all women and men in Tanzania will have “Children by Choice, Not Chance”.
We are looking for Senior Management Members for the following roles :
The Hospital Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the MST Mwenge Maternity & General Hospital. S/he reports to the Clinics Lead and works collaboratively with other team members to achieve MST’s objectives.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Overall operations at hospital;
• Ensure high quality clinical and client care standards;
• Complete client satisfaction to be achieved;
• Ensure hospital systems and procedures are operating as intended;
• Ensure hospital’s financial sustainability and offering of high quality Family Planning and Maternity services to the community;
• Promotion of hospital and ensuring high client flows;
• Strategic Planning and Business Development;
• Team Leadership, Management and Development.
• Minimum of a Medical Degree, or Degree in Hospital / Health Systems Management/ Social Sciences/ Business Management, or equivalent qualification;
• Desirable: Post Graduate in Management/ Business subjects.
Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years of experience in the health industry, experience in hospital management will be a very strong advantage;
• At least 3 years of experience in a managerial position, preferably in a hospital setting;
• At least 2 years of experience of achieving uniform and high clinical standards;
• Experience in developing and implementing control mechanisms to measure successful service delivery and increase efficiency and effectiveness;
• Proven track record of people management and leadership skills of not less than 5 years in a management position;
• Proven track record on financial management is an added advantage;
• Able to develop and articulate a clear strategic vision;
• Good analytical skills;
• IT literate especially in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
• Fluent English and Kiswahili - both oral and written;
• Experience in promoting and marketing services, products and / or ideas to the youth demographic segment;
• Passionate about improving access to health information and services.
pply for this job
If you feel that you are able to meet the requirements and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability and why you are interested in the post, to the address below by email or postal service/courier:
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
11 Kinyonga Street – Mwenge
P. O. Box 7072, Dar Es Salaam.
Telephone: +255 22 2774991 / 4
VOIP +255 768 987 780
REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NOW
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTSTangazo Kwa Umma
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
THE LATEST NEWSLG G7 ThinQ to feature dedicated Google Assistant button
Subscribe to our Newsletter