Post Your Job
Company: TalentintheCloud Ltd
Expiry Date: 31.Jul.2017
As the secondary school Head Teacher, you'll be in charge of the strategic and day-to-day management of the campus including the academic and operational management of the co-educational, day and boarding facilities for 900 + students.
You’ll need a commitment to openness and working with the school’s community, leadership and founders. Ultimately we’re looking for a strong leader of people and who is passionate about the education of our next generation.
Your role will combine the following areas:
• Academic Management
• Student, Personnel and Local Community Welfare Management
• Strategic Leadership and Stakeholder Management
• Financial, Resource and Staff Management
• Facilities Management
So why would you want to lead this school?
Because you'll have a great team of both teaching and non-teaching staff around you - supportive, enthusiastic and committed to the school and to constant improvement in teaching and learning.
The children are happy in a school known for its nurturing environment with a successful and positive behaviour strategy
The buildings and working environment have been well maintained. The financial backing of the school is managed by a highly experienced team of international fund raisers.
You’ll have a strong and supportive board with ambition to match your own and one that understands the balance between challenge and support and that values staff who seek to develop their skills further.
We anticipate you'll be an existing Head or an ambitious, experienced Deputy looking to work with us on the challenges we face and the opportunities this school presents.
What are we looking for?
• Experienced educational leader with high level of integrity
• Proven management skills that demonstrate the capability to build a world-class educational facility while promoting a values-based culture for students and personnel.
• A passion for the school’s vision and mission
• Demonstrated ability to lead and value a motivated team of educators, administrators and operations personnel
• Highly effective communicator – visible, engaging and approachable; able to foster relationships with personnel, students and the local community
• A strong commitment to professional development for personnel and self
• An experienced and effective classroom teacher.
Please apply today and we’ll share with you a detailed job description.
N.B: TalentintheCloud is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for this job
In order to apply please follow our website
To apply for this job, please go to the following website
ACCA TUTOR FOR TAXATION PAPERS ONLY POSITION DESCRIPTION: Looking for suitably qualified and experienced tutors to teach the following modules: ACCA C ...
REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NOW
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTSTangazo Kwa Umma
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
THE LATEST NEWSTourism spending per person declines
Subscribe to our Newsletter