Post Your Job
Company: Proactive Employment Solutions Co. Ltd (PES)
Expiry Date: 04.Sep.2017
Kinondoni, Mbezi Dar Es Salaam
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements (home and host), Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Bank Policies and Policy Standards. Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role. This role is to lead the oversight of Liquidity, Market Risk, Capital Risk on behalf of the KRO and CRO.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Where required, lead on development and maintenance of country specific Liquidity Risk, Capital risk, Market Risk Frameworks and Policy. Assist on Liquidity Standards development by Treasury.
• Lead and co-ordinate the drafting of country specific Capital Risk, Liquidity Risk and Market Framework and Policy. Assist on Capital Risk, Liquidity Risk and Market Risk Standards Addendum development by in-country Treasury
• Provide updates to regulators and respond to inquiries into company’s capital risk, liquidity risk and market risk functions following appropriate governance.
• Continuously update detailed awareness of Treasury related issues and changes across relevant business areas;
• Provide assurance on compliance with the Capital Risk, Liquidity Risk and Market Risk Frameworks and policies to the in-country CRO, BAGL Funding Risk KRO and provide value adding recommendations to the Treasury senior management team to ensure that activities are controlled but also that processes are efficient.
• Provide direction and knowledge leadership to Treasury and others;
• Provide technical recommendations and advice on risk issues to senior management in Risk and Treasury;
• Contribute to the strategy recommendations for Liquidity Risk, Capital Risk and Market Risk management;
• Manage the Stress Testing Process and limit setting
• Report on and monitor market risk exposures against predefined limits on a daily and timely basis
• Investigate Market Risk PV and completeness of reconciliations and resolve exceptions on a daily basis.
• Investigate and resolve back-testing market risk exceptions daily.
• Review and sign off, where required, on risk metrics daily.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Risk Management, Econometrics, Economics or Accounting with at least 3 years of Risk and or Treasury related experience
• Excellent understanding of Liquidity Risk, Capital Risk and Market Risk. A broad knowledge gained in the Treasury, Risk or Audit team of a bank
• Practical risk management experience in Treasury is preferred
• Very good understanding of bank products and their inherent risks for clients and the Bank
• Good understanding of current and future regulatory environment and ability to translate that into requirements for risk frameworks and individual businesses.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Excellent negotiation skills, ability to use this in presentations to very senior stakeholders
• Ability to manage a relationship with staff at all levels and to agree the recommendations with senior management.
• Very good understanding of macro-economics
• Very good understanding of reputational and its impacts
• Good understanding of operational and compliance risks
• Analytical mind, capable of collecting and assessing multiple risk information from diverse
• Excellent interpersonal, persuasion and communication skills, both written and oral.
• Deciding and initiating action
• Learning and researching
• Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
• Relating and networking
• Adapting and responding to change
• Creating and innovating
How to apply:
Qualified persons with the required skills are invited to submit their applications accompanied by detailed cover letter, CV’s, copies of certificates, 2 referees and their contacts.
Please send to us: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
DON’T MISS THIS GREAT PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY
REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NOW
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTSTangazo Kwa Umma
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
THE LATEST NEWSAndroid P will prevent apps from quietly hijacking your camera
Subscribe to our Newsletter