Post Your Job
Company: Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB)
Expiry Date: 22.Sep.2017
Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) is a Government Institution established under the Companies Act, 2002 and licensed under the provisions of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act No 5 of 2006 and the Banking and Financial Institutions (Development Finance) Regulations, 2012. The bank has the following key objectives:
• To catalyze credit delivery to the agricultural sector and thereby accelerate agricultural growth;
• To lead, as an apex agricultural financing bank, in capacity building strategies and programmes to strengthen the agriculture financial value chain;
• To be an important player in the implementation of the Government’s development vision, policies and programmes, including but not limited to the Tanzania Development Vision 2015, Agricultural Sector Development Programme, Kilimo Kwanza Initiative, Second-Generation Financial Sector Reforms as well as in the furtherance of the National Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty for Mainland Tanzania (MKUKUTA), and Zanzibar Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty (MKUZA);
• To build on existing agro-financing activities through provision of short, medium and long-term facilities to the following: smallholder farmers’ groups, savings and credit cooperative societies (SACCOS), community banks, commercial banks and microfinance institutions (MFIs) that are active in lending to the agricultural sector;
• To coordinate and monitor agriculture and rural lending activities with a view to maximizing the impact of agricultural growth by working closely with the Ministries and institutions responsible for Agriculture, Regional Administration as well as the numerous players active in this sector;
• To assist the Government in implementing its policies on enhancing financial inclusion and economic empowerment in the rural areas.
The TADB is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
PUBLIC RELATIONS AND MARKETING MANAGER – 1 Vacancy, DSM
Nature and Scope:
The Public Relations and Marketing Manager will report to the Managing Director. He/She will be responsible for management of bank’s internal and external communication including, provision of public relations and protocol services;
maintenance of bank’s relationship with stakeholders and the media; bank’s engagement with the Government and other external partners as well as marketing of bank’s products and services to the public.
• Develop and manage implementation of bank’s Communication Strategy;
• Develop and manage the bank’s relationship with business associates, Government Ministries/Departments/Agencies, Embassies and the general public;
• Monitor local news media, analyze and review news and business events to inform management of significant developments and identify emerging issues that might impact on the bank’s image;
• Plan, prepare and produce leaflets, brochures, press releases, business leaflets, and develop/ manage a website aimed at promoting the bank’s products and image.
• Liaise with news media including issuance of press releases and responding to media inquiries concerning the bank;
• Coordinate advertising, marketing and promotion work for the bank’s products and services including management of branding for the bank;
• Organize and arrange news conferences, press/publicity events, exhibitions and trade fairs;
• Prepare and conduct bank’s awareness programs to disseminate key information to the public on bank undertakings and developments;
• Represent the bank and act as the spokesperson in public events;
• Coordinate protocol and other logistics related to handling of bank visitors from within and outside the country;
• Coordinate engagement of the bank with internal and external stakeholders and bank responses to quests;
• Manage and update the bank’s website;
• Carry out any other related duties as may be assigned to him/her by the Managing Director from time to time.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
• Master’s Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in in Public Relations, International Relations, Business Administration or related discipline from a recognized University/Institution;
• At least five (5) years working experience in a reputable organization;
• Excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills;
• Strong written and communication skills with ability to write documentation in a concise and focused style;
• Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision;
• High developed Computer skills.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and excellent working environment
Apply for this job
Qualified candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address shown below, enclosing:
Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
Certified copies of relevant certificates
Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Friday, 22nd September 2017.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank,
3rd Floor Acacia Estates Building,
Plot 84 Kinondoni Road,
P.O. Box 63372, 14109 DAR ES SALAAM.
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: www.tadb.co.tz
REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NOW
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTSTangazo Kwa Umma
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
THE LATEST NEWSAndroid P will prevent apps from quietly hijacking your camera
Subscribe to our Newsletter