Post Your Job
Company: Workforce Management & Consultancy Ltd
Expiry Date: 26.Oct.2017
Reporting to: General Manager, Operations
Location: Dar es Salaam
• The Senior Manager Business Banking has primary responsibility for growing and managing the credit and liabilities portfolio through acquisition of qualified customers and management of risk. These will be delivered the through setting of goals and communicating strategy, strengthening the sales culture, building sales and service teams.
• Responsible for Portfolio Growth of all Loans product both in number and value.
• Managing the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Portfolio Officers and Portfolio Supervisors.
• Maintaining full and update market information on products and services
• Monitor the administrative activities in the branch to ensure adequate control and cost-effectiveness in all areas.
• Develop and implement annual plans and budgets incorporating inputs from the Head Office.
• Maintenance of strict adherence to budget controls.
• Responsible to achieve budget goals set for the branch.
• Supervision of staff to ensure that business targets of the branch are achieved.
• Liaison with the Head Human Resources in co–coordinating staff and to ensure that business targets of the branch are achieved;
• Providing leadership to subordinates, mentoring and grooming them for higher positions in the Bank.
• Continuously appraising subordinates on their performance and actual carrying out of staff Performance Appraisal exercise when due.
• A Bachelor of Business Administration with a bias in Banking, Marketing or Finance.
Work experience & skills
• A minimum of 7 years of banking experience 5 years of which in a managerial position.
Key Performance Indicators
• Knowledge on Corporate, Trade and Client Relationship.
• Good skills in the assessment of credit risk and analysis of financial statements.
• Knowledge and experience of Banking /Financial Services.
• Team player
• Ambitious and committed personality
Apply for this job
Send us your CV through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates to be contacted
Looking for a Job?
THE LATEST NEWSTTCL targets greater profits
Subscribe to our Newsletter