Post Your Job
Expiry Date: 30.Nov.2017
Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Our client is looking for a young Lady with the right qualifications to take the position of Interior Designer for their products.
• The candidate must possess a Bachelor degree in Interior Design from a recognized University/Institution.
• 2 years post graduate field experience is a must
• Must have a good command of the English and Swahili languages and pleasant personality.
• Must have a knack for design.
• Must be a people person or a people pleaser and mitigator, someone who can steer clients towards favorable outcome while making them feel they are in full control of the design choices.
• Should be able to balance their decisions and their Clients desires.
• Should have the knowledge of the Local Laws and codes for plumbing, electricity and load bearing walls to name a few.
Duties and Responsibilities
Search for and bid on behalf of the Company new projects requiring new kitchens and Bathroom furniture including retrofit to existing kitchens & bathrooms
Visiting sites to assess the measurements and decide which designs and materials would be suitable according to the Clients requirements.
Sketch preliminary design plans for presentation to the Client.
Prepare Final plans of the kitchens and prepare 3D Models and share the same with the Client as well as Architects and Construction staff. These models will carry all the details of various fittings and fixtures that will be installed in the kitchen.
Once the designs are approved by the Clients, it is the Interior Designer responsibility to provide the materials requirement to the Factory in Germany for manufacturing.
All Kitchen orders must sign a Contract with Power Systems (T) Ltd before placing the order to the Factory.
The Interior Designer should be responsible for working with plumbing Contractors electrician painters and other professionals to get the installation completed.
Could also suggest particular kitchen accessories such as tap mixers kitchen stools and decorations that she think will match a Client aesthetic taste.
Should maintain accurate project documentation of all phases of the project execution in our offices and maintain those records in a digital format as a back up and for reference of other people involved in the project.
To enable the candidate perform her The Interior Designer will need training on the products at the Kitchen Manufacturing Facilities in Germany (A valid Passport is necessary).
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please go to the following website
Looking for a Job?
THE LATEST NEWSTTCL targets greater profits
Subscribe to our Newsletter