Post Your Job
Expiry Date: 28.Nov.2017
Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
To manage all media channels including digital and outdoor. To analyse consumer centric communication & media solutions, from insights generation all the way down to execution and campaign optimization. To ensure all campaigns are executed as per the strategy and set objectives. Continuously monitor the campaign to deliver maximum ROMI. To leverage all media channels and driving media presence across all media in the most creative and cost-effective manner
• Develop and execute Media strategy, working with other departments and respective agencies
• Manage and interprets consumer, brand and media data required to create a total media/channel strategy solution
• Driving identified business KPIs supporting the overall business and brand and products objectives
• Drive execution of channel ideas per segment, furthering brand engagement and conversations with consumers.
• Support development of brand media engagement ideas, specifically provide and use local consumer / media insights. Integrate and execute these media ideas across communication platforms.
• Measure the effectiveness of media investment and optimise the brand communication/ engagement/ conversation based on insights from data analytics.
• Develop and implement speedy monitoring solutions to measure and track effectiveness of media channels, with emphasis on “real time” campaign management.
• Developing clout with external partners to understand the market dynamics and seek more insights
• Manage and oversee day-to-day and operational relationships internal and external.
• Plan media campaign for each segments
• Control media calendar internally
• Control each media campaign on daily level with ongoing optimization
• Create business marketing cases and historical data with best practices
• Find and implement new marketing tools and strategies into campaigns
• Knowledge sharing with team on latest media trends.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills •
• Relevant marketing or communication qualifications (degree level)
• Strong Project management experience with a clear focus on results
• Deep brand & understanding of consumer behavior and how they engage with different brands.
• Creative thinking
• Personable, presentable and articulate
• Strong leadership skills.
• Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices. Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
• The person should have at least 3 years of marketing or brand management experience in the FMCG industry or Telco
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.)
• The ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Team player
• Building Collaborative relationships
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please go to the following website
DYNAMIC DECEMBER OFFER
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTSTangazo Kwa Umma
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
THE LATEST NEWSDiaspora send 55bn/- via Tigo Pesa
Subscribe to our Newsletter