Post Your Job
Company: Brightermonday Tanzania
Expiry Date: 26.Jan.2018
Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Minimum Experience: 1 year
· Processing of payments including review of supporting documents for reasonability and completeness
· Accurate data entry into the Financial Information System (iScala) and timely filling of all financial documents
· Cash management including bank balances and petty cash, monthly bank and petty cash reconciliations, cash replenishment and review of petty cash requests -
· Disbursement of payments to suppliers and reconciliation of payables and receivables
· Raise receipts for cash received and deposits .
· Perform all Bank agent duties
· Timely preparation, reconciliation, payment and submission of various statutory obligation.
· Generate and dispatch Rental invoices to tenants on quarterly basis, and booking of all rental income received.
· Management of staff advances and accountabilities.
· A diploma/Advanced diploma in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification
· A minimum of 1 year experience preferably with a development agency or a non-government organization
· Proficiency in an accounting package, preferably in iScala would be an advantage
· Computer literate with full command over excel
· Good spoken and written English.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter quoting the title of the position, a CV and the names and contact information of three referees (at least two of which must be professional) before the close of business on January 26, 2018, bye-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Aga Khan Foundation, Tanzania Office, P.O Box 125, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Please quote the title of the position applied for in the e-mail subject line or on the application envelope. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
A client is looking for a dynamic and skilled professional who can take on the role of Accounts Assistant.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please go to the following website
REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NOW
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTSTangazo Kwa Umma
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
THE LATEST NEWSMotorola unveils the Moto 1S, a G6 copy with Lenovo's ZUI
Subscribe to our Newsletter