Post Your Job
Company: Brightermonday Tanzania
Expiry Date: 14.Apr.2018
Job Role: Management
Position Type: Full Time
Organization Type: NGO
Location: Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Minimum Qualification: Masters
Minimum Experience: 7 years
1) Lead the project's overall MEL efforts, including the design and oversight of a strong MEL plan and Performance Management Plan (PMP).
2) Identify and train staff on appropriate nutrition, agriculture, and other relevant indicators in line with USAID, international, and national MEL standards.
3) Conduct routine data quality assurance to maintain adequate quality control in all aspects of MEL from data collection to results' reporting.
4) Ensure on-time, accurate, and quality reporting according to the cooperative agreement. Prepare semi-annual and annual reports and draft quarterly project reports in close collaboration with project staff.
5) Develop and refine quantitative and qualitative data collection instruments and maintain project information database;
6) Design a system to measure the project outputs, outcomes and impact to facilitate a better understanding of which approaches are working, under which conditions and which activities need to be redefined or strengthened under each result;
7) Conduct supportive supervision visits to partners to observe, monitor and provide guidance and quality feedback on the use of data and indicators; and
8) Lead the documentation and reporting of assessments, lessons learned and best practices for dissemination to relevant stakeholders.
1) Master's degree in monitoring and evaluation, informatics, demographics, or any advanced degree in a related discipline.
2) At least seven years' experience in successfully developing and implementing MEL systems in Sub-Saharan Africa required. Tanzania and/or East Africa experience preferred, as is experience with USAID indicators.
3)Strong quantitative or mixed-method and analytical skills and ability to articulate technical information clearly and effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
4) Demonstrated experience in setting up and managing MEL systems that track performance as per the objectives of the project.
5) A strong background in field research in health programming with experience in qualitative/ quantitative methods and analysis is strongly preferred.
6) Experience working with statistical databases (Stata, SAS, etc.) preferred, as well as strong skills in Excel, Word, Access and Power Point.
7) Experience developing and delivering high-quality, on-time donor reports in accordance with cooperative agreement regulations.
8) Good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team.
9) Qualified Tanzanian candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: This job description is dependent on future funding. Duties and responsibilities are not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
To apply for this job, please go to the following website
Details Job Role: Experienced Position Type: Consultant Organization Type: NGO Location Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam Descrip ...
REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NOW
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTSTangazo Kwa Umma
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
THE LATEST NEWSLG G7 ThinQ to feature dedicated Google Assistant button
Subscribe to our Newsletter