Post Your Job
Company: Viva Legacy Company LTD
Expiry Date: 13.May.2018
Job Role: Entry Level
Position Type: Full Time
Organization Type: Private Sector
Location: Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Industry: Human Resources
Minimum Qualification: Certificate
Minimum Experience: 1 year
Location: DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Type: FULL-TIME / REGULAR
Gross Pay: TZS350, 000
Viva Legacy aims at contributing to change the way institutions perform by empowering their most important asset – People. We have special programmes targeting individual entrepreneurs and business people, including celebrities and spouses of successful people who have a desire to ready themselves to match with contemporary life trends. We also aim at assisting job seekers to achieve the skills required to excel in today’s world of work.
We are currently recruiting well-motivated candidates with professional attitudes for the position of Receptionist at our corporate offices. This role requires someone who demonstrates commitment to their work and the ability to learn and grow in a corporate environment and remain loyal.
The successful candidate shall be on probation for 3months. After successful completion of probation, he/she will be offered an increment based on the performance and ability. Young ladies aged 27yrs and below are encouraged to apply.
· Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
· Update calendars and schedule meetings
· Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
· Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
· Perform other duties as assigned by Managing Director
· Must have minimum 1 year experience as a Receptionist or any related field in a corporate or hospitality environment.
· Minimum of Diploma/Certificate in Secretarial Studies, Office Management, Records Management or any related field from a reputable institution.
· Must have Proficiency in Computers and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
· Must be fluent in speaking and writing English and Swahili
· Must be strong in writing and typing official documents and reports.
· Must have Professional attitude and appearance
· Must have a customer service attitude
To be eligible for this position you MUST write an articulated Cover Letter motivating your application as to why you would be the best candidate for this position.
We are currently recruiting well-motivated candidates with professional attitudes for the position of Receptionist at our corporate offices.
To apply for this job, please go to the following website
REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NOW
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTSTangazo Kwa Umma
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
THE LATEST NEWSLG G7 ThinQ to feature dedicated Google Assistant button
Subscribe to our Newsletter