Post Your Job
Company: Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank
Expiry Date: 29.Apr.2015
1. To advice the Head of Legal Services and board Secretariat on any matters related to legal understandings involving the bank.
2. To prepare, execute and register contracts and other legal documents
3. To prepare documents for civil suits/litigations;
4. To investigate statutory register to determine legal status of loan applications, securities held by them and borrowing capacities
5. Top represent the bank in courts of law and Tribunals
6. To assist the Head of legal Services/Board secretary of the bank on all matters including Board Secretarial duties
7. To carry out any other duties assigned by the Head of Legal Services and Board Secretary from time to time
REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NOW
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTSTangazo Kwa Umma
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
THE LATEST NEWSWhatsApp bug allows blocked accounts to send messages to those who blocked them
Subscribe to our Newsletter